Choosing a Tuxedo style for your wedding can sometimes be last on your to-do list. We're help to help! Here are some tips to help simplify the process of selecting a tuxedo style that will make you and your groomsmen look your absolute best on your wedding day.
1. Choose a tuxedo that fits with your theme
This is the first thing you should think about when picking your tuxedo style. Will your wedding take place during the day or at night? Outside or inside? Winter or summer? Rustic or vintage? These are all things to take into consideration, and they will help you select a tuxedo or suit style that will fit in with your wedding theme. Undoubtedly, thinking about these different factors will help you coordinate your formalwear with the overall look of your wedding.
2. Formal vs. Informal
3. Consider the Weather
Additional Tips That Will Help you Look Great in your Tux:
There are several tips and etiquette rules that you may want to take into consideration regardless of what tuxedo style you choose for your big day:
- If you are wearing a 2 or 3 button coat, always leave the bottom button undone.
- Wear your cufflinks! These are essential to your look.
- Choose your shoe and sock color based on your pant color; shoes should always be the same or darker than your trousers.
- The tips or flaps on a formal shirt should sit behind your bow tie, not on top of it.
Thanks for reading! We hope this will help you pick out the perfect tuxedo for your big day!