Everyone is pinning, and so are we! In addition to pinning some of our favorite formalwear styles, we also have wedding photo and reception ideas, cool color scheme options, and much more! Check us out!
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Have you ever wondered how to properly care for a tuxedo? DuBois uses the following guidelines to ensure that your tux is clean and properly cared for in order to make you look your best!
- All dark coats are dry-clean only, while whites and ivories are machine washable.
- Shirts, ties and vests are machine washable.
- Wool vests and ties are dry-clean only.
- All pieces are pressed with steam presses not regular irons, as irons burn the pieces.
- Shoes are treated with a hospital grade disinfectant.
Posted by DuBois Formalwear at 9:08 AM
Monday, February 13, 2012
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Do not make the mistake of allowing your groomsman's shoe rental to be "optional!"
So, you're feeling a bit pressured from your groomsmen because they claim to have their own shoes and don't feel it necessary to rent. Well, don't give in! Contrary to what may be said, shoes are a very important element of the look. If you allow groomsmen to "wear their own shoes," you are risking them showing up on your wedding day with any variety of styles, conditions, and color shades. Remember, the shoes will be in the wedding pictures!
Posted by DuBois Formalwear at 9:43 AM